This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. If you are looking for healthy dessert recipes, you should try this oatmeal cake recipe. This recipe is free of refined sugar and gluten-free.
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Banana-Oatmeal-Cake-Recipe
More Oatmeal Dessert Recipes:
Apple Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleOatmealCake
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
Healthy Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCake
Apple Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/AppleOatsMuffinTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
3 cups (270g) Rolled oats
1 cup (80g) Quick oats
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
3 large Bananas
1½ cups (360ml) Almond milk/coconut milk
2 tablespoons (30g) Coconut oil
1/4 cup (80g) Maple syrup
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/3 cup (60g) Chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Prepare 8-inch (20cm) springform pan – line with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter.
2. In a large bowl mash the bananas, add eggs, milk, maple and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
3. In separate bowl mix rolled oats, quick oats, baking powder and salt.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, add chocolate chips, mix just until combined. Let sit for 5-10 to absorb the liquids.
5. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then release from the pan and let cool completely.